Post 2: The best holidays ever

 

Hello friends! I hope you are well, today I come to tell you about an incredible vacation I had with my father and some acquaintances.

With my dad we went camping, from our town Pemuco we went to Antuco by bicycle, it was a trip of about 200km. That day we left at 6 or 7 in the morning, and arrived in Antuco about 10 hours later, counting breaks, food and adventures along the way.

It was an extremely nice and beautiful trip, especially the scenery, the closeness to the mountains, the rivers, the people, and the people, everyone was very nice.

We met some nice people who were organizing tourism there, they were trying to find a reptile that occurred in the area called "Matuasto".

It is a trip I will never forget, especially waking up in the morning with the sound of the river next to us, with the birds singing and drinking milk together.

 

That has been the blog of the day, have a nice day, bye!



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3: My dream job

Post 1 :A country I like to visit