Post 1 :A country I like to visit

 

Hi! If I could travel to any country, it would definitely be Russia, I love the culture, the language, the food and landscapes, but most of all I love the weather, I love the snow, especially when the lakes freeze over and you can ice skate.

I love skating, since I was little I always liked it, that's why I would love to go to live there, have a house in the country, with lots of animals and ice skate on the lake.

The language always caught my attention, I was learning it for a while, I like the way they emphasize the r and how things are written.

Another thing I like is the culture, they have the custom of respecting and honoring the family, also the predominant religion there is Protestant Christianity, to which I belong in part.

But for these and many more things I would like to travel to Russia. See you in the next blog!





Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3: My dream job

Post 2: The best holidays ever