Post 3: My dream job

 

Hello, dear friends! Today's blog will talk about my dream job. Since I was little I have always wanted to do something related to music, as a child I wanted to be a singer, and I think that now my dream job would not be too far away from that. What I would like to do in the future would be to compose music that people like and that transmits different kinds of emotions, something very different from what I am studying, which is Design.

I imagine myself working from home, creating and selling songs, with a flexible schedule, trying to be my own boss. For that I would have to have a side job to get started, or at the same time have money saved to buy recording equipment and make a home studio. What I would earn in that I am aware that it will be very little at the beginning, or that would be the job in general, but I don't really care because I would be doing what I like.

And that would be today's blog, do what you like in life, and goodbye! 😊










Comentarios

  1. It seems like a really interesting and risky job but you can make it happen!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I hope you can be able to accomplish this dream! It seems so cool

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1 :A country I like to visit

Post 2: The best holidays ever